BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR THE MIRABAI DEVI LIGHTWORKER RETREAT
These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with the Mirabai Devi Foundation, PO Box 235615, Encinitas, CA 92023. In these Booking Conditions, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means all persons named on the booking form (and anyone added at a later date) and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means the Mirabai Devi Foundation.
1. THE CONTRACT When you make a booking you confirm that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of you and others on your booking form the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist with us only after you have (a) checked the box “Yes” you certify that you have read and agree to the Registration Terms and Conditions and (b) made the appropriate payment and (c) we issue a Conﬁrmation Invoice verifying the details of your booking. You must contact us immediately if any information which appears on the Confirmation Invoice or any other documents appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 10 days of our sending it out.
2. PROGRAM PRICE INCLUDES * Teachings from Mirabai Devi that spans seven days * Guided meditation, Light transmission, group and individual healing, Lightworker Activation, and a very special Light transmission (darshan) in the ocean * All scheduled group activities * Twelve delicious, organic vegetarian meals plus daily snacks: Sunday October 23rd (dinner), Monday October 24th (lunch and dinner plus snacks), Tuesday October 25th (lunch and dinner plus snacks), Wednesday October 26th (lunch and dinner plus snacks), Thursday October 27th (lunch and dinner plus snacks), Friday October 28th (lunch and dinner plus snacks), Saturday October 29th (lunch).
DOES NOT INCLUDE * Air transportation to and from Kauai * Lodging for eight nights * Rental Cars or personal ground transportation * Daily Breakfast * Travel Insurance (optional) * Any optional sessions or any services you choose to receive (private sessions, massages, etc.) * Gratuities. *
3. GROUP ACTIVITIES * Planned group activities may include but not be limited to yoga, spiritual practice, sound healing, jungle hike, waterfall adventure, meditation cave, and sacred temple * For safety reasons we will NOT be conducting a dolphin swim during this retreat *
4. PAYMENTS A non-refundable deposit of $395 is required at the time your reservation is confirmed. An additional $550 is due on or before September 12th, 2011. The final payment of $550 is due on or before October 10th, 2011. Full payment must be made fourteen (14) days prior to the program commencement date.
Reservations made after September 13th, 2011 MUST be paid in full. Payment should be made on-line in U.S. dollars using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and/or Discover Card, debit/credit cards. Payment by credit card – your card provider may charge you additional fees due to currency changes or international banking costs. Please note that the Mirabai Devi Foundation is NOT responsible for these charges. Any miscellaneous personal bank charges will not be assumed by the Mirabai Devi Foundation.
5. UNUSED SERVICES No refunds will be made for any unused services. Credit will not be given for alterations for any reason after commencement date of the retreat.
6. FORCE MAJEURE We will not pay compensation if we have to cancel or change your arrangements due to force majeure including, but not limited to, war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster or ﬁre. The Mirabai Devi Foundation has paid for all program expenses, including the main retreat house in full, in advance. These costs are irrecoverable. Therefore, in the event of a program or partial program being cancelled due to weather conditions (or any other reasons beyond our control) there are no refunds or replacement programs. We do not provide travel/program cancellation insurance that covers these eventualities. Therefore, we suggest you purchase an individual travel insurance package.
7. CANCELING YOUR BOOKING If you have to cancel, please inform us by phone at (760) 216-1029 AND please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be issued a cancellation reference which will be required in any subsequent correspondence. No cancellation can be considered accepted until issue of the cancellation reference. The following scale of charges will apply: Cancellation of reservation received 61 days or more prior to program, 25% of the total cost is non refundable. Cancellation of reservation received 31-60 days prior to program, 50% of the total cost is non-refundable. Cancellation of reservation received 1-30 days prior to program, 75% of the total cost is non-refundable. Cancellation on day of program (or considered a “no-show”), 100% of the total cost of the retreat tuition is non refundable.
8. SPECIAL REQUESTS Although we will do our best to accommodate them, we cannot guarantee any special requests. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract.
9. MEDICAL PROBLEMS/DISABILITIES If you have a medical condition or disability which may affect your participation, you must tell us before confirming your booking. You must also give us full details in writing at the time of booking and notify us of any changes or deterioration in the disability or medical condition or development of any disability or medical condition after booking.
10. PASSPORTS AND VISAS Non-U.S. citizens should be aware of visa and entry requirements to the United States. Please check www.travel.state.gov/visa/ for full details. It is solely your responsibility to ensure compliance with the entry requirements for the USA and no refunds will be made if improper documentation results in your being denied boarding or entry into either country.
11. DELAY The Mirabai Devi Foundation is not responsible for delays in flights at any stage of travel to and from Kauai, Hawaii.
12. TRAVEL INSURANCE For your own safety, well-being and financial protection, it is suggested that you are adequately insured. All material facts likely to affect your insurance must be declared to your insurer at the time of booking. This insurance should cover trip cancellation/interruption, including cancellation by the Mirabai Devi Foundation for reasons beyond its control, included but not limited to war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster or ﬁre, and should cover your total program costs. You are therefore responsible for providing your own travel/cancellation insurance. Premium costs are quite reasonable.
13. PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE You agree to the Mirabai Devi Foundation copyrighting photographs and/or videos that have been taken of you, or in which you may be included with others, and to use and/or publish the same in whole or in part for any other purpose whatsoever, including advertising and promotions.
14. WAIVER OF LIABILITY In making this booking, you acknowledge and understand the extent of this contract, and hereby agree and will absolve and hold harmless Mirabai Devi and The Mirabai Devi Foundation, its Board Members, their Directors, Staff, and Volunteers and any other parties connected with the Mirabai Devi Foundation in any way, singly, or collectively from and against any blame or liability for any injury, misadventure, harm, loss, inconvenience or damage suffered or sustained while participating in the Mirabai Devi Lightworker Retreat.
I have read and agreed to the Mirabai Devi Foundation policies relating to the cancellation and rescheduling of the Mirabai Devi Lightworker Retreat. I agree to pay in full for services requested or reserved and accept the above terms and conditions.